Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Artist Profile : Jessica Wynne Designs

The members of flock and gather collective are pleased to have Jessica Wynne Designs joining us for our April 30th Market. We can't wait to see these amazing designs in person!






Bio:
I am 26 years old, married and originally from Prince Albert. I am a full-time registered massage therapist so I do a lot of work with my hands! I love to read and be outside, and have a special interest in photography as well. I have been making jewellery for as long as I can remember, and within the last year I have begun to focus on metal work. Copper is my medium of choice, and I love colourful beads and stones. I am so excited to be a part of the Flock and Gather market!


Website/Blog: www.etsy.com/shop/jessicawynnedesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment