Monday, December 5, 2011

Winter Wonders Artisan Profile - Boolah Baguette

One of the hard workers behind the scenes of flock & gather is boolah baguette ... aka the lovely and incomparable Erin Weiss! She's been working away to not only bring you the Winter Wonders Handmade Market, but she's been busy in her own studio as well!

In her words:
Here is my little in-home studio where I cut and sew, fill the shelves with colorful fabrics, and think of new things to create.

In this room I get to put aside all of my adult responsibilities (well, sort of) and let my imagination take over while I make these playful creatures. I am inspired by bold patterns, color, my kids, and sunny days. I love watching these one of a kind creatures evolve as I make them - almost as much as I love watching people choose the one that they get to take home.


For our Christmas sale, I will have all new dolls and creatures as well as some all-natural wool mini dolls. Also, baby booties from sizes 0-24months.


Find her this weekend at the Winter Wonders Handmade Market and the rest of the year online in her etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment