Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winter Wonders Artisan Profile - Purl Necklace

5 more sleeps until the handmade shopping event of the season!
Well we're down to the last week of artisan profiles but the goods still keep coming, like Purl Necklace who we are thrilled to introduce at the Winter Market, all the way from Lloydminster AB to your home. Cozy knit goods just in time for the winter season.


To me, a good day starts with coffee and a dye pot on the stove. My name is Amy Zicker and I am a fibre artist living in Lloydminster AB. My work involves hand dying, carding, spinning and knitting one-of-a-kind accessories – wearable art.



I enjoy a good alpaca/merino blend and crafting my own knitting patterns. My work can be found on my facebook page 'purl necklace' and my yarns are available for purchase at www.purlnecklace.ca.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    I would like to knit a tuque for my adult son and would love your input about the type of yarn I should use. I want warm but soft. I would be happy to buy the yarn from you. My number is 639 840 0476. Please call me if you can spare a minute. Thank you, Amy.

    ReplyDelete