Thursday, November 15, 2012

Call for artisans - Christmas sale opportunity


when: Dec 6th, Thursday
       from   3pm till 8pm
what:  Nikolaus-day Christmas Art Fair
where: 3008 - 5th St, Rosthern, SK   (60k north of Saskatoon, very cute little town)
who:     very soon home of the: "Cake Witch Cafe"
              b.harderlutz@gmail.com
             306 - 232- 9045






Barbara aka the Cake Witch is an accredited German Pastry Chef and an artist in the visual arts, who after living in Germany, NYC, France and BC now wants to make a home here and create a small Pastry Cafe for people to meet, listen to music, have a place for art as well...there will be a garden cafe in the back next year...see pictures attached for location and also my Gingerbread Houses right now.

I am looking for artisans and crafters right now to join me for the kick-off Nikolaus Christmas event on Dec 6th.

I will not charge for tables but I will be asking for a $20 deposit which will be given back at the door on that day....to make sure that people show. There are 6 spaces available for vendors, they will have to bring their own tables, 8ft long at the most, chairs will be provided. I recommend to get here at 1pm to set up.

I will offer cake and refreshments.



Any more questions, let me know.
as for my art also:
http://picasaweb.goolge.com/b.harderlutz

Cheers,
barbara
The Cake Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment