Wednesday, November 26, 2014

vendor profile: Lori Degenstien Designs











Since leaving city life behind four years ago and settling into the blissful calm of rural Saskatchewan, I've finally created the space I need to be able to explore my creativity while raising my three children.

I'm deeply inspired by nature and the beauty of the Saskatchewan prairies. I love spending quiet summer mornings outside with my coffee and crocheting. I'll certainly never get enough of exploring the many back country roads with my camera and three noisy kids piled into the backseat.

I'm usually up late at night after the kids have been put to bed working on various projects. I always feel like there are never quite enough hours in a day...

I currently maintain an Etsy shop as well as supply several boutiques across Canada with my items. I love doing local farmer's markets and local craft shows too.

www.loridegenstien.com
http://instagram.com/loridegenstien
www.etsy.com/shop/thecharmlady

No comments:

Post a Comment