Thursday, December 4, 2014

vendor profile: Nicki Ault Studio







I love creating art, more specifically I love painting and drawing. I have been concentrating on this passion for the past five years which is when my youngest son entered school full-time and I suddenly found more hours available in my day. I love my boys, but let me say that having a bit more time to focus on my creative side really makes me happy! Eventually I was inspired to paint small 6x6" boards by the "Daily Painters" I discovered online. Although I don't paint daily, I have completed two projects where I painted thirty little paintings in thirty days. It is these small works that you will see at the Winter Wonders Market.

To see more of my paintings, including larger pieces, please go to my blog at www.nickiault.blogspot.com or my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Nicki.Ault.Studio.



No comments:

Post a Comment