Tuesday, December 2, 2014

vendor profile: Red Head Aromatherapy



I am an aromatherapist and have spent many years creating spiritual and medicinal blends for myself, friends and family. Having struggled with health problems these last few years I have learned as much as I could about alternative healing. In doing so have found so much of ones well being comes from learning to take care of one's self. So I decided to create my own company and share what I have learnt over the last 14 years. I make medicinal blends but also just enjoyable synergistic and relaxing blends. Along with soaps, bath bombs, sprays and I create many products to take care of your body and soul in a natural way.

www.facebook.com/RedHeadAromatherapy
instagram.com/redheadaromatherapy
squareup.com/market/red-head-aromatherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment