Monday, April 20, 2015

vendor profile: North Birch Grove/AVW Photography







I travel to record the world as I see it on film, sharing my images in print and home decor format with the hopes to inspire others to live creatively! I edit all of my original images, hand making and assembling all of my art, decor and magnets in my home studio. I believe in creating affordable open edition artwork and offer larger limited pieces for those looking for a unique one of a kind work of art.

AV lives in Canmore Alberta in the Canadian Rockies. She owns more cookbooks than cameras, has a trusty sidekick Metsä the blue heeler and believes in exploring nature all 365 days of the year. Wondering where AV is heading to next to photograph? Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and adorn your walls with prints from her online retail shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment