Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Vendor Profile: The Dark Arts of Gabrielle Rose








The Dark Arts of Gabrielle Rose only officially began in early 2015 when I decided to exhibit my work for the first time and sell at the Fringe festival. I chose a name that would encompass the essence of my creations, as well as draw attention to what I do. Since then, I've been working to create a wide variety of artwork that is very different from what I've seen in Saskatoon's local art scene. My art is inspired by my love for horror, anatomy, the supernatural, folklore and occult subject matter. I strive to create really unique pieces that stand out and do so through a variety of mediums including ink illustration, acrylic painting, clay sculpture and pencil drawings. Contact Info Email: GabrielleRoseFromTheDead@gmail.com Facebook: The Dark Arts Of Gabrielle Rose Instagram: @gabriellerosefromthedead Etsy: Gabrielle's Dark Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment